About Jim Flauaus, CEO, EA

Jim knows first-hand the emotional, financial, and mental stress associated with IRS collection procedures. In the process of resolving his own tax matter some years ago, Jim determined to put the knowledge he gained in dealing with the IRS to help others who need a fresh start.

Today, he is authorized by the Federal Government to represent taxpayers in all 50 states before the Internal Revenue Service. He has over 30 years of business experience, most in the financial area, with the past 8 years devoted to helping taxpayers resolve their IRS tax problems.

Jim holds a Business Management degree from Notre Dame and a Masters degree in Accounting from Old Dominion University. Beyond business, Jim is a grateful husband (married 37 years), proud father of 2 grown daughters, college football fanatic, and avid marathoner.

Anchor Tax Relief: IRS and State Tax Problem Experts

Our staff helps delinquent taxpayers settle their IRS and State tax problems, permanently.

Many of our clients start out trying to handle their IRS tax debt problems themselves (or with their current CPA or attorney) but end up with negative results, or no results at all.

Tax debt resolution is our specialty. Dealing with IRS collections and appeals processes is a very specialized area of practice, and one in which most lawyers, accountants and tax preparers lack the expertise, experience, and interest to deal with successfully.

We’ll Develop An Action Plan to Put Your Tax Problem Behind You

  • Negotiating an offer for a discounted settlement–offer payment of a lower amount to wipe out your entire tax liability and release Federal Tax Liens

  • Asking for an appeal of the taxes owed–request that the IRS re-examine your case in order to reduce the amount you owe.
  • Requesting a reduction in penalties–present valid reasons for your tax problems and have the IRS reduce penalties to zero.
  • Offering a payment plan–offer the IRS a payment plan, or a partial payment plan, that is workable for you
  • Filimg unfiled tax returns–you may still file original tax returns for past years, usually reducing the taxes and penalties owed.

The IRS has been kicking your tail long enough. It’s time to start kicking theIRS!

Set up a free consult, by phone or in person, to determine how we can bring tax relief to your situation.  Contact us today at 757-319-4700.